While I was out shopping this past weekend I found the most gorgeous selection of eye palettes. MAC's Royal Assets Eye Palettes.
There are 4 different palettes. One in a warm collection, one in a cool collection, a metallic palette and a smokey eye palette. The palettes are enclosed in either a gold or silver antique-inspired compact with a cream porcelain plaque and a royal crown motif. Each palette contains 6 eye shadows for $36 each.
I purchased the metallic eyes palette (see image). Shades are:
- Honeylust, a bronze dipped peach (lustre)
- Silver Fog, an intense frosted silver with silver pearl (frost)
- Stately Black, a rich blue with silver sparkle (lustre)
- Velvet Lady, a deep black with gold sparkle (velvet)
- Creme Royale, a yellow wheat gold (veluxe pearl)
- Manor, a warm brown with green pearl (frost)
The collection includes and eye brush with a gold handle. But, like any eye shadow collection, use your highest quality professional brushes for the best results.
"andrea nicole baker"