I just adore red (is that obvious by now?).
The holiday season is the best excuse for wearing red red lipstick and dramatic makeup. But who needs an excuse?
I have never used Clinique makeup before but it has a great reputation.
This is the list of products in the collection:
- High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 in Red-y To Wear ($14.00)
- Different Lipstick in Angel Red ($14.00)
- Long Last Lipstick in Vintage Wine, Party Red (Limited Edition) ($14.00)
- Butter Shine Lipstick in Cranberry Cream, Parisian Red (Limited Edition) ($14.00)
- Kissable Dual Ended Full Potential Set in Luscious Lilac, Double Plum, Blackberry Bloom, Pink
- Champagne, Strawberry Burst, Peppermint Patty (Limited Edition) ($35.00)
- Defining Liner for Lips in Red-y or Not, Pomegranate ($14.00)
- Quick Eyes Cream Shadow in Sparking Nude, Lucky Penny ($14.50)
- Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black ($14.50)
- High Definition Lashes in Black ($14.00)
- Superfine Liner for Brows in Deep Brown ($12.50)
- Eye Liner Brush ($16.50)
- Happy Perfume Spray ($37.50/$49.50)
The collection is not available until December. The Clinique web site did not have a link for it yet. Check out the makeuptalk site for more information on this collection
Andrea Nicole Baker