The new vision in color from Estée Lauder for the Fall 2010 season is beyond gorgeous. If you remember they recently introduced Pure Color Gloss and Pure Color Shadow. Building on that is this Fall 2010 collection called the Blue Dahlia Pure Color Collection. If you are looking for smoldering eyes, shimmering lips and bold nails, this collection is for you. How to get this look for the eyes!
1. Apply the lower left (lightest) highlighter shade over the entire lid as base.
2. Apply the lower right (Deep blue) shade to frame the eye. Start at crease, extend above and out to outer corner. Define and blend into outer corner. Extend down to lower lashes. Blend.
3. Using the upper left (teal blue) and center (black) shades blend together. Apply over inner 2/3 of lid.
4. Apply center (black) shade as liner along lash line. Then apply upper right (taupe) shade over liner at upper lash line. Blend out into upper corner.
5. Finish with mascara on upper and lower lashes.
Andrea Nicole Baker
gothic and lolita (74) fashion (70) Atlanta Lolitas (33) lolita fashion (31) White House Black Market (15) Oscar de la Renta (13) Angelic Pretty (10) mascara (9) modeling (8) girly girl (7) Victoria's Secret (6) lingerie (5) Katy Perry (4) lipstick (4) Las Vegas (3) Sweet Lolitas (3) Estee Lauder (2) Tom Ford (2) Vera Wang (2)