Friday, December 30, 2011

Monthly Blogging Plan for 2012

Fashion / Couture - Twice a month (1st and 15th) - The latest in fashion that are classy and fabulous.

Girly Girl - once a month. Sometime around the 8th. Monthly topics for us girly girls!

Beauty and Makeup - What I am using and latest trends. Monthly around the 22nd.

Photoshoots - Once a month around the end of the month.

Lolita fashion and meetups - as they happen.

Geekout - A Geek topic of the month. Sometime around the 12th.

Random topics of interest.

Always looking for new suggestions and feedback.

Love
Andrea Nicole Baker

1 comment:

https://venko.com.ua/ said...

Hello! I would like to open hair salon. Does anybody have an experience in this field? I want to do all without big mistake) Could anybody give me an advise? Where to buy Tattoo work table for sale and Tattoo light table for sale. I'm choosing between Advance-esthetic.com and Advance-esthetic.us websites.