The conference will include the following.
- Lolita Panels all day Saturday with specific topics of interest
- Cafe - Yummy treats and drinks will be available along with games to play
- Fashion Show - Showcasing various styles of lolita from our featured shops
- Saturday evening party - Music and performances
- Sunday Tea Party - In traditional Lolita style
- Boutique - Frill Boutique is a unique lolita shopping experience. See all of your favorite indiebrands in one place and try on your favorite pieces before deciding to buy.
- Consignment Shop - The Frill Consignment Shop is the easy way to clean out your closet while also getting the chance to buy in person.
- Meet and Greet - See your friends and make many new ones!
- Yummy food and drink
Frill Mission: The Affrillation Directors wish to provide an engaging and compelling convention for the American Lolita Community. It is our goal to foster communication and education of diverse lolita values and aesthetics to the community at large and to those just entering the lolita fashion. Further we wish to promote the culture and fashion of lolita in the United States.
Frill Vision: The Affrilliation Directors envision a convention exclusively for Lolita fashion and culture that brings together diverse viewpoints and aesthetics. Frill convention will be an event where the American Lolita can engage in conversation, learning, shopping, and networking. We intend to showcase the work of major Japanese designers as well as Independent designers. We also wish to provide opportunities for lolitas at every level to advance their own personal taste and style by participating in panels and events related to lolita culture.
Andrea Nicole Baker