Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises - Batman Trilogy

This is probably the most anticipated movie of 2012. The conclusion to the Christopher Nolan "Batman" trilogy. Opens on July 20th. So here are some new photos that have been recently released.


Plot: Eight years after the events of The Dark Knight, the terrorist leader Bane arrives in Gotham City, pushing it and its police force to their limits, forcing its former hero Batman to resurface after taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes. Trailer.









Love
Andrea Nicole Baker

2 comments:

Elaine Margane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine Margane said...

Hi Andrea,

I became aware of you from my Flickr friend Mikey1751, "Mike Waiteszonek." I think you look great, and always with a warm smile. I especially like your choice in some of your photos of wearing classic sheer FF or RHT nylons.

Since I retired I have done some acting (in male mode, regrettably), and was the stand-in and photo double for Michael Caine in scenes shot in Chicago in 2007 for "The Dark Knight." Chris Nolan is a wonderful director and it was about the most fun I have had on any movie production.

Best regards,

Elaine Margane
http://www.flickr.com/elainemargane