Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Best Red Lipsticks

I adore wearing red lipstick when I want to make a fashion statement. Whether it's going to a special event, to the theatre or for any evening out. My current favorite is YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick in RED. This is the best textured lipstick I have ever worn. It is so creamy and goes on so smoothly. I'm wearing this lipstick in the photo. Check out the R29 Red Lipstick Hall Of Fame. There is a slideshow that comprise the definitive list of red lip all-stars. There are 13 lipsticks on the list.



The list from 1-13

  1. MAC Ruby Woo
  2. Revlon Fire & Ice
  3. Stila Cherry Crush
  4. NARS Heat Wave
  5. CoverGirl Stunner
  6. Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani
  7. Dior Addict New Look
  8. Lipstick Queen Red Sinner
  9. Sephora Strawberry Kissed
  10. Julie Hewett Film Noir
  11. Ellis Faas Ellis Red
  12. Chanel Gabrielle
  13. L'Oréal Ravishing Red


Love
Andrea Nicole Baker

No comments: