Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PixiGlow Collection from Pixi Beauty

I just read about this adorable makeup collection. Its called Pixiglow from Pixi Beauty. The packaging is awesome. It has a Tinkerbell theme in collaboration with Disney. This is called the Fairy Face Kit. This set of five shadows, five lipcolors and a three-color highlighter is housed in a light green rubberized palette with an image of Tinkerbell on the front. The left and right halves of the palette (containing the shadows and glosses) slide apart to reveal the blush/highlighter in its own chamber underneath. The palette also comes with a full-sized mirror under the lid and three cosmetic applicators. Without knowing anything about the quality of the makeup all I can say is that this is the cutest packaging I have ever seen. Here are some reviews if you are interested.

Scrangie PixieGlow review.
Letzmakeup Review
Tutorial and Review
Facebook Sweepstakes
I'll let you know hiw I like this after I receive my Fairy Face Kit.
 Love Andrea Nicole Baker

No comments: