Monday, June 11, 2012

Frill - First Thoughts

It is hard to find the words to express how I feel now that I am home from Frill. This weekend was two of the happiest days of my life. My fellow Directors worked so hard to make this a success. They are amazing women. It truly was a labor of love. To see the attendees smiling and having a great time was so wonderful. Many ladies came up to me and told me that this was the most awesome and incredible event they have ever attended. I nearly lost it at that point. Thanks to all who contributed, volunteered and shared in all the fun. Much more to come.

I'm staring at this photo below and I realize that I'm just glowing. If there is a happiness scale then I'm totally off the chart. I feel like a beautiful butterfly who has finally realized her dream.

The three ladies who won the raffle. Of course they love me. I pulled out their numbers.

 Shopping - A posed shot. I had NO time for shopping


.


Love Andrea Nicole Baker
Affrilliation

No comments: