Qi Lolita is a style very similar to Wa Lolita but instead of being inspired by the Japanese traditional styles, it is influenced by Chinese traditional wear, culture and other things related to the styles and influences. Qi lolita generally consists of mutual shades within one design and does not essentially reflect the full -on modesty of many that you see which employs the usage of bloomers, long skirts and general ideals of lolita.
See the lovely "Shui Mo" Qi Lolita Wash Painting Rose Dress Set in 5 pieces from Fan+Friend. The five pieces are:
- Inside JSK, made by cotton broadcloth in greyish blue, knee length, thick chiffon frilly bottom.
- Outside dress, made by thick chiffon with wash painting rose print, stand collar with two Chinese buttons, short puffy sleeves, zipper back, frilly bottom, above knee length.
- Corset, made by brocade in white, shirring back
- White chiffon belt, could be fastened on waist
- Matched bowknot with Chinese knot, could be worn as hair dress/waist decoration
Andrea Nicole Baker