Sunday, August 5, 2012

The fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette

I was in downtown Lawrenceville, Ga on Saturday afternoon to see a play at the Aurora Theatre. As I was walking to the theatre I saw this cute shop called "Sparkle" across the street. So the question is "Why did Andrea cross the street?" Of course - to see all the pretty things in the shop.

As I was browsing the jewelry and other cute girly things I came across the most beautiful Fairy Art.
The lovely sales lady explained to me all about the gorgeous Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette. I purchased a few lovely postcards because I just did not have time to browse and make any other purchases. This is a link to her ETSY shop. All of her art is beautiful. She has such a creative flair and I love her use of color.My favorites are her fairies. Such as this example. So now I'm browsing her ETSY shop and agonizing about what to purchase.
Love 
Andrea Nicole Baker

No comments: