Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Florals

I love spring fashions. Especially the gorgeous spring florals that are a beautiful and direct reminder of all the lovely aspects of Spring. Gorgeous blooms, flower and fragrances. The environment taking on fresh life as everything comes alive in all it's colored glory. Here are some absolutely gorgeous spring floral dresses that I love.

Alice + Olivia - Fleur Printer Bustier Dress
Alice + Olivia sweetens the sultry bustier top of the Fleur dress with a floral print and swingy skirt.



Kay Unger New York - Floral-Print Pleated Dress
Kay Unger New York had a vision: a collection of feminine day dresses, evening gowns, cocktail dresses, and suits that pair pretty color palettes with flattering silhouettes and perfect-fit tailoring



Love
Andrea Nicole Baker

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will
there be a part 2?

My web site ... http://new-york-city.italiangreyhound.us/user/profile/candralap/

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my god!
FUCK YES!' ahead of cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

My homepage; hcg injections

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures
aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.
See this: kliknij, http://gdgt.com/profile/brioszka/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.