Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Anna and Elsa Cosplay

As all my friends know I love Frozen! So I collaborated with my favor dress designer and came up with a special variation of a dress that celebrates my love of Frozen, the movie AND my favorite women Anna and Elsa.

The idea was to have a cute bodice with big images of Anna and Elsa. Then the skirt would be some sort of Frozen fabric that celebrated the love of two sisters. When I went online to find the fabric there was NO lack of options. OMG! I should have known that.

These two photos are from AWA in September 2015. The two ladies who are Anna and Elsa are such so perfect!



These are from my November visit to Princess FairyTale Hall to see Anna and Elsa. Let's just say that I got such an amazed look from each of them. Priceless.  Not to mention all the photos I was asked to pose for during the day at the Magic Kingdom.





Some assorted photos around the Magic Kingdom











Love
Andrea Nicole Baker





No comments: