I loved that the Tea Butler took the time to speak about the varieties of Tea and then let us indulge in the aroma of each one. Very impressive. We chose the Victorian Tea from the menu which consisted of the following:
- Butler Passed French St. Andre Mousse Cones with Fresh Honeycomb Delicate Cucumber Sandwich, Dill Chantilly
- Curried Quail Eggs, Chive
- Herb Roasted Turkey Pinwheels with Red Onion Marmalade Crab Louis Salad, Sweet Gherkins
- Scottish Smoked Salmon, Savory Crepes, Herb Neufchatel Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Freshly Baked Scones,
- Mascarpone, Lemon Curd & Strawberry Preserves
- Petit fors
- French Macaroons and Madeleines
I was wearing Haenuli's Juliet OP. As usual lots of compliments and questions about the fashion.
Looking forward to next year's trip and doing this all over again!
Andrea Nicole Baker